In an article titled “6 tips to help your kids become entrepreneurs,” USA Today says in tip 5 “organizations like Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and 4H also develop a lot of these leadership and entrepreneurial skills.”
The six tips are:
1. Get them started experimenting young.
2. Take your kids seriously.
3. Don’t do too much — or too little.
4. Don’t waste time.
5. Plug them into networks for young inventors.
6. Be prepared to dedicate a lot of time to the business.
Here is the full article and a closer look at the six tips.